New Solo Movie (The Last Jedi) Force Link 2.0 Maz Kanata Figure available on Walmart.com
Walmart has debuted a brand new Solo: A Star Wars Story (The Last Jedi) themed Force Link 2.0 action figure of Maz Kanata that I’ve briefly mentioned before in one of my previous posts! This figure costs $10.89 and shipping is free.
As of this writing there are only 3 of these Force Link 2.0 figures left in stock so order soon.
According to the details:
- 3.75-inch-scale Maz Kanata Force Link 2.0-activated figure
- Wear Force Link 2.0 wearable technology (Available in Starter Set. Sold separately) to activate figure phrases and sounds!
- Movie-inspired design
- Recreate adventures and scenes from the Star Wars universe
- Includes figure, 2 accessories, and instructions.
- Bring the galaxy to life with Force Link 2.0!
- Create the adventures of a galaxy far, far away like never before with Force Link 2.0, featuring Bluetooth technology that allows for interactive social play within the world of Star Wars!
- With Force Link 2.0, kids can team up with their friends to bring their favorite Star Wars adventures to life!
- With Force Link 2.0 toys, kids control the Star Wars action!
- May the Force be with you!
- Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- Product Dimensions: 1.5 x 4.8 x 7.2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Ages 4 years and up.
- Inspired by Solo: A Star Wars Story and The Last Jedi
Here are some photos of this cool Force Link figure: