New Star Wars Darksaber Building Kit now available!
According to the details:
- Star Wars Darksaber Building Kit
- The Darksaber kit and display stand!
- The Darksaber was an ancient and unique black-bladed lightsaber created by Tarre Vizsla, the first Mandalorian ever inducted into the Jedi Order, prior to 1019 BBY. The weapon was kept in the Jedi Temple after Vizsla’s passing, but members of House Vizsla stole the saber in a conflict with the Jedi during the fall of the Old Republic.
- The Darksaber was passed down, generation to generation, by the ancestors of Pre Vizsla, who held onto the weapon even after the pacifist ideals of the New Mandalorians replaced the warrior ways of Mandalore. – sarwars.fandom.com
- This is a 3D printed DIY kit used to build your very own Darksaber. Since this is a kit it will require cleanup, assembly, resin coating, a little sanding, and paint.
- You will need modeling glue, resin, a little patience, and painting skills.
- This was designed by CaseStudyno8, and we are using these files with his permission.
- Perfect gift for any Star Wars fan!
- Features a building kit of the Darksaber.
- Brand: Star Wars
- Character: Star Wars
- Color: Multicolor
- Ages 10 years and up
- Inspired by Star Wars
Here are some photos of this cool kit: