New Star Wars C-3PO Titanium Series Die Cast Figure available!
As of this writing there’s only one of these titanium series die cast figures left in stock so order soon.
According to the details:
- Star Wars C-3PO Titanium Series Die Cast Figure
- C-3PO Star Wars Titanium Series Limited Editon Die-Cast Action Figure & Display Case
- Figure measures approximately 4 inches tall and is poseable. Articulated arms and torso.
- Display case included!
- Originally released in 2006 – RETIRED / OUT OF PRODUCTION!
- Though the first few years of his existence on Tatooine were spent naked, C-3PO is finally given the dignity due his position during his service to Senator Padmé Amidala of Naboo.
- On Coruscant, his mismatched plating is upgraded to a shining gold appropriate to a Senator’s servant.
- It only figures that, given his luck, he would shortly be involved in several battles culminating in the invasion of Coruscant.
- It’s remarkable his plating remains undamaged throughout, despite being shot at several times.
- With the passing of Senator Amidala and Anakin Skywalker, ownership of C-3PO passes to the royal house of Alderaan, where he is entrusted with the care of young Princess Leia Organa.
- Brand: Hasbro Toys
- Character: C-3PO
- Color: Multicolor
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 6 x 4 x 4 inches
- Assembled Product Weight: 12 ounces
- Ages 4 years and up
- Inspired by Star Wars
Here below is a photo of this cool figure: