New Rise of Skywalker Rey’s Yellow Lightsaber Kit available!
According to the details:
- The Rise of Skywalker Rey’s Yellow Lightsaber Kit
- If Rey can be a skywalker so can you!
- We are proud to present Rey’s new yellow saber, with open/close emitter action.
- “This lightsaber was constructed by Rey from pieces of her quarterstaff sometime after the Battle of Exegol in 35 ABY.
- After Rey brought forth the end of the Sith, she went to the Lars homestead on Tatooine where she laid to rest the lightsabers of Leia Organa and Anakin Skywalker, the latter of which also belonged to Anakin’s son, Luke.
- This lightsaber used a rotating gear-like activation matrix rather than a standard button-and-switch.” – sarwars.fandom.com
- This is a 3D printed DIY kit used to build your very own Rey Skywalker saber.
- Since this is a kit it will require cleanup, assembly, resin coating, a little sanding, and paint.
- You will need modeling glue, resin, a little patience, and painting skills.
- This was designed by CaseStudyno8, and we are using these files with his permission.
- This is a fan interpretation!
- We are not associated with Star Wars, The Mandalorian or any other brand.
- Brand: DIY
- Character: Star Wars
- Color: Multicolor
- Ages 10 years and up
- Inspired by The Rise of Skywalker
Here are some photos of this cool kit: