New The Star Wars Archives Book now available!
According to the details:
- The Star Wars Archives Book
- Star Wars exploded onto our cinema screens in 1977, and the world has not been the same since.
- After watching depressing and cynical movies throughout the early 1970s, audiences enthusiastically embraced the positive energy of the Star Wars universe as they followed moisture farmer Luke Skywalker on his journey through a galaxy far, far away, meeting extraordinary characters like mysterious hermit Obi-Wan Kenobi, space pirates Han Solo and Chewbacca, loyal droids C-3PO and R2-D2, bold Princess Leia and the horrific Darth Vader, servant of the dark, malevolent Emperor.
- Writer, director, and producer George Lucas created the modern monomyth of our time, one that resonates with the child in us all.
- He formed Industrial Light & Magic to develop cutting-edge special effects technology, which he combined with innovative editing techniques and a heightened sense of sound to give audiences a unique sensory cinematic experience.
- Publisher: Taschen America Llc
- Author: Paul Duncan
- Book Format: Hardcover
- Original Languages: English
- Number of Pages: 603
- Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 12.00 x 18.00 x 3.00 Inches
- Inspired by Star Wars
Here are a couple of photos of this cool book: