New Star Wars Slave I Ship Bounty Hunter Plans LED Sign available now!
According to the details:
- Slave I, also spelled Slave One, was a modified Firespray-31-class patrol and attack craft used by the infamous Mandalorian bounty hunter Jango Fett before the Clone Wars and later his unaltered cloned son Boba Fett just prior to the Fall of the Republic and during the reign of the Galactic Empire. The ship in its original form was produced by a subsidiary company of Kuat Drive Yards, based on the planet Kuat.
- These acrylic panels are 3/16” cut with a laser and mask to ensure pristine quality then engraved with an Epilog Helix laser engraver.
- Perfect gift for any Star Wars fan!
- Features a Slave I ship bounty hunter plans LED sign.
- Materials: Acrylic, USB, and AA Batteries
- Brand: ClearCutConcepts
- Character: Star Wars
- Color: Multicolor
- Size: This lamp is roughly 9″ high and 8″ wide
- Inspired by Star Wars
Here are some photos of this cool LED sign: