New Star Wars Merry Mandalorian Christmas Sweater/Jumper available now!
As of this writing there are only 2 of these Christmas sweaters/jumpers left in stock so order soon.
According to the details:
- When it’s colder than carbonite out there, you’ve got to make sure you layer up. If scuffed green body armour isn’t cutting it, this Star Wars Christmas sweater is one that’ll cheer up any Mandalorian…even if they’re in the belly of a Sarlacc.
- There are those who would argue there’s nothing festive about a Mythosaur skull, but that could just as easily be the symbol of a badass reindeer…right?
- We hear that Santa has employed Boba to track down slippery folks who are due a lump of coal on Christmas morning. We don’t fancy their chances…
- Looking for a sweater a little more on the Dark Side, or a different member of the Rebellion? Check out our full range of Star Wars Christmas sweaters
- Nothing makes a splash at a holiday party quite like a merry Mandalorian – grab this jumper and join the Fett-stivities!
- Whenever Santa’s busy the big guy just loads up Slave 1 with gifts and streaks across the sky (no reindeer required)
- Legend has it that the Fett clan is descended from farmers. This time of the year, we guess that means harvesting the Christmas tree crop!
- Mandalore is mostly a desert planet, so there’s not much call for holiday jumpers. Their loss is your gain, since this December is set to be a cold one
- Perfect gift for any Star Wars fan!
- Features a Merry Mandalorian Christmas sweater/jumper.
- Brand: Star Wars
- Character: Star Wars
- Color: Multicolor
- Inspired by Star Wars
Here are some photos of this cool sweater/jumper: