New Star Wars Jawa Necklace available for pre-order!
Sideshow.com and RockLove have begun a pre-order for a brand new Star Wars themed Jawa necklace that I’ve briefly mentioned before in one of my previous posts! This necklace costs $135 and is expected to ship between Sept. 2019 and Oct 2019.
According to the details:
- Sideshow and RockLove present the Jawa Necklace from the Star War X RockLove collection!
- Sculpted in solid sterling silver, the Jawa Necklace is adorably menacing with faceted orange crystal eyes.
- Antiqued for detail and clutching a blaster, black enamel emphasizes the void beneath his hood.
- The three-dimensional pendant hangs from a heavy adjustable 24-inch sterling silver curb chain.
- This Star Wars™ | RockLove jewelry design is Limited Edition of 1,000 units – each piece is engraved with a unique series number.
- Every Star Wars™ | RockLove piece arrives in a signature Star Wars™ | RockLove Collector’s Box, with embossed exterior and metallic silkscreened art inside.
- The two fitted pieces stack, with the jewelry mounted in a theatrical widescreen proscenium: a compelling addition to any display case.
- Scavenge no further, the treasure you’ve been hunting is here!
- Brand: Star Wars
- Manufacturer: RockLove
- Type: Jewelry
- Materials: Sterling Silver
- Product Size Pendent: Height: 1.25″ (31.75 mm) | Width: .51″ (12.95 mm) | Depth: .51″ (12.95 mm) | *
- Product Size Chain: Height: 24″ (609.6 mm) | *
- Dimensional Weight: 0.00 lbs (0 kg) [Intl. 0.00 lbs (0 kg)] *
- Inspired by Star Wars
Here are some photos of this cool necklace: