New Star Wars Vehicles from The Last Jedi Revealed!
Spoiler Alert Star Wars fans! Starwarsnewsnet.com has revealed some brand new details and images of a couple of new Star Wars vehicles that will appear in the film The Last Jedi (tip of the hat to Theforce.com)!
Here’s the rundown:
1. The First Order AT-M6 Walker.
- The name AT-M6 stands for All Terrain Megacaliber Six
- Megacaliber 6 Laser Cannon is mounted on the back
- The AT-M6 appears to be way bigger than a standard Imperial AT-AT Walker
2. The First Order Dreadnought Star Destroyer.
- This new Star Destroyer measures 4.35 miles long.
- The new Star Destroyer is more than twice the size of the Super Star Destroyer Aramadia (2 miles long), the Star Destroyer that crashed into the Death Star.
- It’s also a mandatory class war ship with two enormous orbital otto cannons for larger scale bombardments.
- It even has 24 point defense aircraft cannons on its dorsal surface.